Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I don't know what the hell I'm going to do. I thought coming here and getting away from home would make me happy. I am happy, but now I'm even more confused than I was when I left. I want to stay here because it's so relaxing and peaceful and fun. The people are friendly, it's easy to get a job, the prices and general cost of living is a hell of a lot better, and I've already made a new friend. But I want to go home eventually because I want to have my family and career there. I honestly don't know why, but I just do. Actually, I don't even know if I really want to. I just want to be with my friends. Then again, they have their own lives and things they want to do. I need to make decisions based on what I want. But I don't know what I want. I don't even know who I am at all. How can I expect anything in my life to work if I don't know who I am? And it kills me to say this, but no one knows who I am. Not even my closest friends. They think they do, but really, they only know who I choose to be around them. It's not that I'm fake or anything, they way I act with them is pretty much the person I believe to be, but not completely. I just want to know if I'm going to be okay. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment