Wednesday, April 21, 2010

So,

I sent you the letter.

I probably shouldn't have, but I did. Honestly, I feel so much better. It's like every emotion I've been feeling these past few months was finally brought out into words. For the first time in my life, I was able to say exactly what I was feeling without worrying if someone would understand me or not. I know you will though. You always do.

I don't know if this is my first step towards moving on, or if it's some kind of weird subconscience thing.

All I know is, I want you to be happy.
I need you to be happy.
If that means I have to stand by and watch you be with another girl, then so be it.

She's gorgeous, understanding, and certainly a step up from me.
I want this to work out for you because when I know that you are truly happy, then I will be too.

No comments:

Post a Comment